The role will require active involvement in the planning, management, development and implementation of projects. The individual will be working with multiple clients across a wide technology stack to deliver professional solutions and support services at an advanced level. The role will require engagement at all levels of a project lifecycle including initial client consultancy, scope writing and technical delivery.
To do the job you will need:
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server T-SQL
- Experience of one or more of the Microsoft BI application stack including (SSIS, SSAS, SSAS, OLAP, RDBMS)
- An appreciation of the importance of understanding business as well as technology.
- Good command of professional communication skills (written, oral)
- Experience delivering technical solutions using the above technologies.
- Demonstrable understanding of enterprise BI concepts and Data Warehousing and associated tools
- The ideal candidate will hold or be working towards a SQL Server MCSA qualification.
- Jersey/Guernsey Right to work qualified
- Positive customer service attitude
- A collaborative approach and the ability to communicate effectively
- Can work equally effectively independently or as part of a project team
- Smart appearance and professional manner
- Motivated to develop technical and consultancy skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit, taking a proactive, problem-solving approach to working
- A desire to make an impact and the ability to deliver
Key results areas
- Support the development and delivery of Microsoft enterprise BI solutions on customer data.
- Meet with clients to understand and document business requirements.
- Consistently delivering to targets and on budget with a high level of professionalism.
- Be proactive and take responsibility for own utilisation targets.
- Develop expertise in the Microsoft BI technology stack.
- Develop non-technical consultancy skills.
- Act as a mentor to junior members of the Business Intelligence team
Would you fit right in? Apply by 19th May 2018