If you’re looking to join a progressive company whose passion is to enable our clients and our staff through technology solutions, then this could be the role for you…
At C5, Senior Cloud Consultants will have active involvement in the planning, management, development and implementation of projects within the Professional Services team. They will be working with multiple clients across a wide technology stack to deliver professional solutions and support services at an advanced level.
To do this role you will need:
- Deep technical knowledge in Microsoft Azure Infrastructure (IaaS)
- Proficiency in one or more of the following: Azure PowerShell, CLI, Visual Studio, Python, Ruby, and Azure Resource Manager Templates.
- In depth knowledge on Microsoft core platform technologies based on Windows Server.
- Exposure to virtualisation technologies preferably Hyper-V and VMware desirable
- Exposure to Office 365 implementation and migration desirable
- Rapidly establish credibility with clients through effective communication of technical knowledge
- Demonstrated technical and delivery expertise to meet deadlines and create effective deliverables
- Strong command of professional communication skills (written, oral)
A successful candidate will possess many of the following skills and capabilities:
- Experience designing and implementing private, public and/or hybrid cloud solutions
- Experience with design, architecture and implementation of moving workloads from on-premises to Azure
- Experience designing, implementing, and securing resources including Azure Active Directory, Azure App Service Apps, Virtual Networks, and ARM Templates
- Experience designing networking and security solutions
- Experience creating and managing Azure Resource Manager (ARM) virtual machines
- Experience designing and implementing simple to complex storage strategies
- Experience designing a solution for management, automation, monitoring, and business continuity
- An understanding of core networking, storage, compute and security concepts
We are looking for people who are:
- Positive and have a good customer service attitude
- Collaborative in their approach and have the ability to communicate effectively
- Able to work equally effectively independently or as part of a project team
- Able to effectively manage deliverables with minimal oversight from senior management
- Proactive in seeking to effectively coach and mentor; regarded and sought by more junior staff as a coach and mentor
- Motivated to keep abreast of changing technologies and ability to articulate these to both peers and clients
- Entrepreneurial and take a proactive, problem-solving approach to working
- Able to deliver and have a desire to make an impact.
For more information, see the full job description here.
If you are interested in being part of #LifeatC5, where your environment, development and personal goals are key to our success please apply by Friday 15th February 2019.
We will accept ‘registered’ status applications.