If you’re looking to join a progressive company whose passion is to enable our clients and our staff through technology solutions, then this could be the role for you…
At C5, Senior Infrastructure Services Engineers provide technical advice, implementation, support and maintenance services for the latest technologies and products such as Microsoft SharePoint, CRM, Office 365 and SQL Server.
To do this role you will need:
- At least 3 years experience in the IT industry.
- MCSA qualifications in Server, Azure/Cloud and/or Office 365 are desirable, however a good working knowledge in these areas is essential.
- Understanding of the ITIL Framework – ITIL v3 Foundation qualification is desirable, however ITIL training and course attendance will be provided in this role.
- Experience using and supporting products within the Microsoft stack.
- Experience supporting Microsoft server and desktop based operating systems; supporting the fundamental areas – AD, DNS, GPO, DHCP, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with virtual environments and backup solutions.
- Experience in a customer service/facing role.
- A keen interest and enthusiasm for all areas of technology.
We are looking for people who are:
- Interpersonal and have good communication skills.
- Striving to hold a Consultant level position.
- Strong in their customer service approach coupled with a professional and ethical attitude to conducting business.
- Excellent at time management and problem management skills.
- Self-motivated and have a proactive attitude with the ability to work independently.
- Able to collaborate well with others and have a good sense of teamwork.
- Able to work under pressure and to remain calm.
For more information, see the full job description here.
If you are interested in being part of #LifeatC5, where your environment, development and personal goals are key to our success please apply by Friday, 15th February 2019.
We will accept ‘registered’ status applications.