An opportunity has arisen for three Service Operations Technicians to join our growing Operations Department. This role is a fantastic entry point to the IT industry that will allow the successful candidates to build a sound knowledge of client support and proactive monitoring within an experienced and open team.
These roles will be part of a structured progression program to provide candidates with unique access and visibility to the business’ operating systems. It is essential that all prospective candidates have a passion to learn and a focus to develop their skills.
To do the job you will need…
- The ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A strong customer service approach and professional and ethical attitude.
- Knowledge of business practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of organisational structure, workflow, and operating procedures.
The sort of person we are looking for will have…
- A self-motivated and driven attitude.
- A collaborative approach to being a team player.
- A genuine desire to learn business operations and provide supporting services.
- The drive to work both independently or in groups.
Your main responsibilities will include…
- Working with other Operations and Service Desk team members on a rotating shift pattern to provide twenty-four hour support for C5 Alliance and our Clients.
- Gaining a thorough knowledge of all Company and Client hardware and software, ensuring that your duties are carried out in a timely and responsible manner.
- Performing other duties as requested to ensure and enhance the effectiveness of our IT services.
- Using the Operations Structure Manual to learn the role and progress within the department.
- Ensuring that all new procedures are understood and implemented correctly.
The sorts of people who do well at C5 have…
- Original ideas and an open mind to innovation
- A collaborative approach and the ability to communicate effectively
- A positive attitude that translates into great customer service that is professional and ethical
- Entrepreneurial spirit, taking a proactive, problem-solving approach to working
- A desire to make an impact and the ability to deliver
The benefits of working at C5 include…
- Joining a fun, positive and happy team #lifeatC5
- Being part of a fast-growing, well-respected company which is the largest tech provider in the Channel Islands
- Substantial training budgets to ensure C5 Alliance can deliver the latest technology developments
- Working for the biggest Channel Islands technology provider, with clear progression and development routes
- Flat management structure to support a dynamic internal change process
The closing date for applications will be Monday 26th June 2017.