Our IT Support Service Desk can provide a technical support facility for your hardware, infrastructure and applications, meaning your team always have access to IT support whenever and wherever they are working. Our managed services team don’t just work on a break-fix basis, we work proactively to understand issues and prevent them in the future.
This support is focused around our Service Desk where all calls and emails are logged and tracked using our Service Desk tools, processes and procedures and the C5 standard Service Priorities . The Service Desk will manage the resolution of support tickets and also manage escalations, both functional and hierarchal, and on-site support can be provided where required.
Our service desk team solve an average of 82% of all incidents on first assignment. For the remaining 18% we have an ITIL compliant, SLA backed process to ensure an appropriate response to the incident, depending on its severity, with a clear procedure to escalate our response when required.
We follow a robust problem management process with the ultimate aim to identify actions we can take to prevent any recurrence of the problem once it has been resolved.
We document any known errors through to resolution, ensuring your team are kept aware of progress and where necessary suitably trained to deal with future issues.
If C5 identifies that a change is necessary to prevent future problems, then a request is raised in accordance with a pre-agreed change management process.
C5 can manage and resolve changes following a predefined process to allow effective and efficient changes to IT services but with minimal risks and Service disruption.
Depending on the IT maturity of your organisation, we are able to either work within your change advisory governance framework or provide this as a service to your organisation.
We recognise the importance of service management and we are committed to operating our business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the provision of managed I.T. services. To demonstrate our commitment to delivering a first-class service, we gained our ISO 20000-1 and ISO 27001 accreditations in 2016 and have maintained them year-on-year without a single compliance issue.
“The Trustees really appreciate the support for our charity. With the growth in demand we’re experiencing for our services in the community, we had to get the decision right on IT support and I’m confident that has been achieved with C5 Alliance. I’m delighted with the excellent support we’ve received from C5 from Day 1, including external training with ALX.”
Mark Blamey, Manager, Jersey Alzheimer’s Association
“C5 Alliance have consistently provided us with a professional and reliable service over the years we have been working with them. They provide an integral support function to our business and we know we can rely on them to deliver an excellent standard of service.”
Roger Wiseman, Head of Technology, Santander International